Business Analyst, Salesforce
Position Type: Permanent Full-Time
Reports to: Chief Executive & Philanthropy Officer
Posting Date: June 17, 2021
Reporting to the Chief Executive & Philanthropy Officer, the Business Analyst, Salesforce role is one of technical and functional versatility that is responsible for data governance, data standards, information privacy, business intelligence, and reporting. This is an analyst role with some technical Salesforce administration tasks, reporting, data integration, and developing policies, ideas, and procedures. It is a functional role that works across the organization to support the broader mandate of philanthropy, community impact, marketing and social media, the Call Centre and finance.
Who You Are
You are self-motivated, a problem solver, resourceful and possess a keen desire to apply your knowledge and skills in technology to manage and improve our business functions. You will work crossfunctionally and contribute as a key member of our team to discussion, strategy and implementation of current and new opportunities that will engage a diverse group of stakeholders that will contribute to our growth.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a field of study acquiring demonstrated ability to administer relational databases, and/or in computer science or information systems.
- 2+ years of experience working as a business analyst with demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into Salesforce
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce at an entry level/junior administrator role
- 2+ years of hands on experience in use of Microsoft Office. Intermediate skill and/or knowledge of advanced formulas and functions considered an asset
Required Skills and Competencies
- Sound business acumen with the ability to translate our business process into Salesforce.
- As the Salesforce lead you will oversee and support all data systems across the organization, including implementation, training, documentation, and ongoing maintenance
- Completes bulk imports and exports of data e.g., Data cleaning, balancing data among different systems
- Manages ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users e.g., setting up new users, resetting passwords, managing permissions
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Continuous learning of Salesforce Administrator skills and the integrations currently used by the organization, specifically Conga Composer, Pardot, and Experience Cloud
- Develop and implement Data Governance and Data Standards for the entire organization.
- Maintain the relationship and work closely with outsourced IT provider/support.
- Consult with staff to understand requirements and opportunities to support data informed decision making.
- Contribute to the overall success of the UWSM through active engagement and support of our mandate
Work will be a combination of in-office and remote.
Applicants should provide a letter expressing their interest and alignment with the skills and experience required and a resume by June 25 @ 5:00 PM via email to Dale Biddell at firstname.lastname@example.org